Friday, December 4, 2009

Becker Business

Saturday, November 28 Josh cleaned out the shed and built a big shelf for toys! I wish I had a before picture! It is so awesome now . . . it just makes me happy!! He is so good at building!! The shelf is fantastic and all the tools are hanging . . I love it!!



Making extra room and organizing the shed means . . . the 3rd car garage looks fantastic too!! I am seriously so pleased with this!! Again I wish I had a before picture, there was so much stuff on the floor!! It looks awesome now!!! Once the bed is done the garage will pretty much be empty!!! YEAH!! (mind you the truck goes in there)



Mom "Grant what should we get Auntie Mere for Christmas?" Grant "Maybe a pool or a dog! Remember how dad surprised us with a snowmobile in the garage . . . we should surprise Auntie Mere with a dog in her garage!" (not that a dog isn't funny enough, Meredith lives in El Segundo, CA)
*
We were at Kohl's and they had stuffed animals to go with "Mouse a Cookie" "Moose a Muffin" "Pig a Pancake." Grant said, "Mom can I use my allowance to buy a rat?" I cracked up . . . "You mean a mouse?"
*
Grant has a little wind up frog that he named Pab, short for Pablo. He keeps calling it Pj. It cracks me up because we have always called Paul , pjer, or PJR or just Pj. (combine the letters to say it, not P.J.) So when Grant calls the frog Pj it is so funny to me because that comes natural and he can't remember what he named it!!
*
Blake is 16 months and has the attitude to prove it!! The child is frustrated he can't talk and it is hard!! He is very intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment