Thursday, September 10, 2009

Becker Business

Last week, August 31 - September 3, Blake, Trent and I had the stomach flu!! No fun!! The day I felt the worst, Josh came home for a minute before school and Trent needed his help! Trent told Dad, “Mom is being really lazy today!”

I yelled to the boys to bring Blake’s Panda Bear to his room. I thought the stuffed animal was in the family room. I put Blake down and he went running into the family room and got it himself! We were cracking up and cheering! He loves it!! It is actually Grant’s Panda . . . but he is sharing with Blake! (Since Blake is obsessed with it!) Blake is still so little and walks and tries to run all over! We love it!

We went into Lowes today to get a toilet seat and Blake talked non-stop! It was adorable! He could not believe the ceilings and the decorative flags that were hanging! The boys and I were laughing very hard, Blake definitely enjoyed Lowes!

The kids were packing for CA and I asked them to put an outfit on Grant’s bed for the airport! Grant could not decide if he wanted to wear the clothes he had on to the airport, or the clothes on the bed! He switched his outfit, including undies! I was cracking up! Then he decided to switch back, then back again! It was too cute!

When you tell Grant something, sometimes he responds by saying, NICE! It is very cute!!

1 comment:

  1. a toilet seat? I am just laughing because it is so you and I love it! (Just for the record, I like new toilet seats too!) :)

    ReplyDelete