Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fairytale Farm

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
We attended Grant’s Pre-School open house! Miss Joy and Miss Stephanie are the teachers at Fairytale Farms! They gave him a notebook and pencil! He seems pretty excited! The school looks nice! I was not feeling well, but I could not miss it!! I love this stuff!! I let him choose his clothes!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
First day of pre-school! Grant was so excited he was showered, dressed, fed with backpack on by 8:45am! School started at 12:30! He picked his outfit but said I could pick everyday after that! He really wanted me to take him, not the carpool, so luckily Blake woke up at 12:10pm! After I dropped him off I realized I wanted a copy of his "Favorites" paper filled out the week before! I ran in to grab it from the teacher and saw Grant and his buddies with no shoes on! I told him I was getting a copy of the paper. He said, "Good mom, that is what I wanted you to do. I want a copy of the favorites paper." I love when he talks that way to me - - very agreeable!! He always does that when he is in a really good mood! (Mom I am glad you got me a yellow sippy, I really wanted yellow! OR Mom I am glad you picked that shirt, that is the shirt I wanted!) The teacher told me the kids do not need to take their shoes off, but that we had them trained well!!

And he wanted a picture on the carpet too!!

Favorite:

Color - blue Snack food - chocolate milk

Food - Olive Garden Wild Animal - bear

Farm Animal - horse Movie - Backyardigans

Toy - tents Winter Activity - eating snow, snowmobiling

Ice cream - vanilla Family Trip - Mexico

Summer Activity - riding bike, swimming

2 comments:

  1. I love your new updates!!! Grant is so dang cute heading off to preschool. I like that he wanted a pix on the wood and carpet. The beach looked so fun. It looks like Blake had just as much fun as the other boys! Austin is always talking about baby Blake, then he says Baby Trent and Baby Grant to make the kids laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea!! Now I'm thinking I should have made a copy of TJ's favorites. You are the cutest mom!!

    ReplyDelete