Saturday, November 24, 2018

Preparing for Josh's Party

Josh had a migraine in Destin the morning we were leaving so I was able to send this out! Driving home he got on my phone (thinking it was the home phone) and was going through it! I was going crazy (and driving) but I didn't want to be awkward so I just sat there. It was horrible!! But he didn't see anything, but noticed I was weird.  Here is what I sent:

Save the Date!!
Adults only surprise party for Josh Becker’s 40th, Thursday, Nov. 29th my house, dessert. 
I am waiting on start-time for Grant’s B-ball game, (then I will know when Josh will be home). I will shoot out the details soon! 

Here is the plan:
Please be to Rachel Leavitt’s House (or culdesac for more parking) at 7:30pm. Rachel and Josh Mason will shuttle you to my house. Thank you!!! We are excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment