Friday, November 30, 2018

40

After seminary Josh had a nap (he wasn't feeling great.) I got everyone to school. Josh, Ben and I went to see Instant Family, very fun! I handled a few bank things for Josh as the movie started. Near the end of the movie the school nurse called and Lyd wasn't feeling well. We picked her up and went to Mighty Fine. 
I gave Josh a packet I had made with TONS of emails from family and friends telling him their favorite thing about him or something they admire. They were wonderful and I got such a great response. These pictures McCarlie sent with his email. We chatted on the phone (on Thurs.) he said he would have flown out for the party. 







Josh and Ben headed to Trent's Austin Tournament. 

Blake got a:

I met them at Chuy's, where they were watching the Utah football game, very cute. 
Big D is 40!!

No comments:

Post a Comment