Friday, June 23, 2017

Leaving the Smokey's

Stuart's House
We left about 7am trying to get Josh to the Memphis airport by 1:30 or 2pm.  Flight at 3.

Beautiful Tennessee

I could live here! I love trees!


I wanted a picture of everyone in the car.


Dropped Josh at 1:15 and headed to Brittny's. Boys and I left for haircut, Hobby Lobby, compact at the mall errands. Josh called as we were spending my 14 year old TCBY Cash (they took it!!!) Flight canceled. We prayed. Then 10:30pm, he'd miss connection, we prayed. Headed back to Britt's, Josh called to say come get me. I was in the car and he called and said, maybe leave at 7:50pm. We prayed more and had pizza. Huge storm Mark showed us (worried it would ground planes.) 8:30pm still on runway. I knew it would work out, felt very peaceful, even if the Lord needed to adjust the connection flight. 1am looked at my texts, Josh had said at 10:30pm cutting it close to connection. I texted, he was in SL, Stevens picking him up! Very grateful!!  His connection was 15 min. delay!  Hooray!!  In the morning Mark said huge storm left, changed course before river, but 2 killed, severe. VERY blessed! Josh needed to go. A way was provided. (despite some MAJOR frustration in the airport for 7 hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment