Friday, June 2, 2017

Last Day of School

Last Day Hooray!!! Blake decided not to go b/c he was having a Sub and he was just DONE with school! Uncle Ben flew in last night about midnight. Huge surprise yesterday afternoon, tender mercy really.


Ben and I worked at the house for a bit while Blake roller bladed, hit 7-11, checked Grant and Lyd out so we could make it to Trent's awards. There were some girls competing with him this year, he wanted it, we were not sure if he would get it! Once Lily got 5th and Maddy got 3rd I almost died!!!  After they called 2nd, it was either Trent or a tie! I was freaking out, Josh and Ben were laughing, 1st place!!!  Before they called him kids were yelling, "Trent Becker!" It was SOOOO exciting! I was thrilled for him!!!


Once Trent got home we left for Captain Underpants (and couldn't give Trent a ride to Bahama Bucks). Grant accidentally left the iPad on the car (while helping me chase Theo down) and it flew at me on 1431. Before we left for the movie Grant kept saying he couldn't find the white iPad. We turned around on 1431 and saw it, it looked decent until the signal changed and cars destroyed it! 


Blake and Lydia went home with the Leavitts. Grant and I came home to Hayden and Trent. (Dad had picked Hayden up for Trent.) I drove Trent, Hayden and Grant to Logan's house to jump on the tramp while he mowed. I took corn dogs to them, they went swimming, I picked up Blake and Lydia, (Josh and I had a miscommunication - he was at the rental waiting for me and I was sitting at the new house chatting with Beckee waiting for them, ha!) We connected! We got Teji's take-out, Chick-Fil-A for Blake and Lyd and ate at home. We took the boys to the church to shoot hoops. (Hayden, Logan plus Ben and Fam) Great night!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment