Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day in Memphis

We could not believe their temple is in the church parking lot!!  Very lucky!


Playing Girl Scouts. Lydia was in heaven with Savannah and Emmaline!


Josh had a nice long nap, I was glad. I turned on the fan, off the light, and covered him up.  He was upset about Zac and exhausted. We had delicious chicken for dinner. Mark, Britt, Josh and I went for a quick drive around her city.  

Ties the kids made in Primary! Hilarious! 
Blake: Dad's job- land developer, Favorite thing to do with dad- camp, his superpower- super strength, loves dad more than - powerade, dad always laughs when- I get hurt, love dad- b/c he is nice..

Grant: land developer, favorite thing to do with dad- laugh, talk, everything, Dad's superpower- he is good with his words and convincing, love dad more than- everything, dad always laughs when- Blake cracks a joke, love dad b/c- he is awesome and funny. 

Lydia: Dad's job- central communities, fav thing- go on the boat, superpower- being my father, love Dad more than- my dog, dad laughs when- Blake writes jokes (she originally said talking about mom farting but I wouldn't write that), love Dad b/c-he's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment