Sunday, August 23, 2015

T'was the Night Before School Starts

Blake and Lydia were so tired from the beach they fell asleep after church at about 5:30pm! Lydia woke around 8 for just a bit and straight back to bed! I put this from her teacher by her pillow and sprinkled the confetti so she could see it in the morning! 




Poor Blake woke about 7:45pm and cried for a half hour about school on my lap in the office while I helped Trent get his stuff organized! I told Blake we were going upstairs to pick clothes out! We got up there and he started to put his shorts on, I told him he couldn't sleep in his new shorts! He had a funny look and I said, "Buddy it is Sunday night, you still get to sleep the whole night before school!" The look of relief on his face was priceless! Then he cried from relief! Soooo sad!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment