Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Trent's Dog Bite

Trent needed to finish Tamara's lawn the morning of the 11th! Josh told her brother (who was dog sitting) that we would be there before 10am! It was 9:30am and Trent had filled a garbage bag so I was taking it out front to the curb (because the garbage man had not been yet!) I could hear dogs going CRAZY, did not think it was in back, thought it was the neighbors! Trent came to the gate and said, "The dog bit me mom!" He showed me! I was furious, and so sad I didn't go back when I heard the noise! 
Trent was on the side of the porch and when the dogs were let out they all started barking and growling at Trent! The huge Greyhound ran around  to Trent! He hopped up onto the patio to climb over the rail when the dog bit him! 
I spoke with the brother, texted Tamara and made Trent finish the lawn! 
I did what I thought was best, but hind sight says I WAY under reacted!!! It did however, keep me up at night replaying in my head!


Got worse and swollen as the day went on!


Josh was leaving that afternoon on a deep sea fishing trip with Kevin from the bank! 

No comments:

Post a Comment