Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School

HUGE year for us!! Everyone in school!!! I have such mixed feelings on the first day of school! 
Josh and I walked these cuties over!!   
Grant 4th, Blake 1st, Lydia K




Lydia in class! She did OK! 

Mr. 7th grade!

Then I got to go to Torchy's and a movie with Ali and Melanie! We bought Mommy tickets at the Movie House and Eatery! 

I bought chocolate chip cookies, Ali a banana pound cake, Melanie chocolate covered caramels! I slept though part of it! Ha! 

Me, Ali, Melanie

The movie was long, we got out at 2:05 but had to go to the bathroom and were all the way down 620! I drove fast, dropped Melanie quick, Ali let me drop her at the corner! (I think she could see I was truly panicking! Like ready to cry!) If I missed Lydia coming out of kinder I would have been upset! The kids get out early the first week! I ran to the school front doors, Josh was already there! I got there just as they walked out! 2:35pm  Crazy thing, the rest of the week they brought the kids out early like 2:29, 2:31! I am soooo lucky they didn't do that the first day!  

Hooray for the first day!!  We went to the Olive Garden! (surprised the kids)
Trent has a schedule with no friends but great teachers! It makes it hard to be in Honor's Band with 8th graders, I think that adds to the unique schedule! 

I look at these 4 and want to freeze time!! 

1 comment:

  1. Fun that you went on a mommy date with friends! What a big year for the Becker family, another chapter beginning.

    ReplyDelete