Monday, December 31, 2012

Funny Kids

Blake wanted to lay out his clothes before getting in the shower! (1-1-13) He brought in navy blue fleece pants, a BYU shirt and BYU hat!  He was happy it all matched!  He looked at Josh and smiled! Josh asked, "So you are wearing BYU today Buddy?" Blake's response, "Yeah, I didn't want to be the best today!  Mom don't you like BYU?"  Ha Ha

Blake was looking at the underside of his tongue in the mirror! He couldn't believe it was purple! He said, "Mom I have eaten too many Fruit By the Foot!"

I dropped Trent off at Scouts and rolled down the window and yelled, "Are you walking home with your friends or do you want me to pick you up?" In the cutest voice he said, "Well, that would be nice, it is 15 degrees out here!"  I laughed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment