Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday

Today was hopefully my last medical adventure of the month!!  I went to do some deep vein closures and my mom stayed with the kids!! Very sweet!!  Grandma Laura came by to say Hi and brought Lydia this darling doll!! 
 Trent made this for Blake! He hung it in his window!
 Made by Grant!
Blake's Elf!
 Grant stitched this stocking!
 Grant's chimney!

 Trent made this for Grant! There is a candle inside!!  So sweet!! At the bottom is a yellow soccer field!
Trent's card to Grant!
 Grant, Radiant, Awesome, Nice, Tall
 Brilliant, Extra awesome, Cool, Kind, Enormous, Really good at soccer
Pretty gift to us!!

I am sitting here blogging and I heard someone, so I yelled downstairs "Who is there?" A little voice yelled up to me, "Its just Blake, Blake the son of yours!"

No comments:

Post a Comment