Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Concerts

Christmas Sing!!
Grant sang Must Be Santa and Frosty the Snowman!


Trent sang Chocolate in My Stocking and Christmas Alphabet!


That evening was Blake's show!  He was hysterical! The pictures don't show just how funny! He didn't move!  The other kids smiled and danced, he stood there!  I got a few smiling shots! That night I asked him, "What did you think of the show?"  Blake "I loved the treats!"  Me "What about beign on stage?" Blake "I told you mom, I didn't want to be on stage! I wanted to sit with Grandma!"
 Libby and Blake


 Good example of most of the concert!!! So funny!!
Libby, Blake and Andi, our cute carpool!!
 Blake did like the cool dudes song!! 





Lydia enjoyed dancing on stage more than Blake did!!  Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment