Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Favorites

Trent had to fill out a paper of Favorites for school! I made all 3 answer!!

Trent's Favorite:
Book - Transformers
Movie - Transformers
Singer - Michael Jackson
TV Show - Phineas and Ferb
Food - Olive Garden
Song - Fire flies
One Wish - to have a basketball court or pool
School would be better if: can't be I have Mr. C
If I had a million dollars: I would buy a pool and another dog.
Likes to do most at home: play the Wii, ride bikes
Hobbies: swim, b-ball, draw

Grant's Favorite:
Book - Mixed up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (we are reading it now)
Movie - Cars 2
Singer - Michael Jackson
TV Show - Surf's Up
Food - Olive Garden
Song - Dad needs to figure out which one it is!
One Wish - new bike
School would be better if: we could have tattoos daily (the wash cloth water kind)
If I had a million dollars: I would buy an I-pad like Grandma Gayle's.
Likes to do most at home: Wii (but really Grant likes his bike and scooters, he never plays the Wii)
Hobbies: go to Seven Peaks

Blake's Favorite:
Book, Movie, TV Show: Backyardigans
Singer: Lydia
Food: Doody and the Olive Garden (tooty and doody are his favorite words right now)
Song: Ring Around the Rosies
Friend: Austin, Hadley, Gabe, Aniston, Jessica (his babysitter)
Likes to do most at home: play, ride my motor scooter (which means Razor 2 wheel), jungle cars
Hobbies: go to Seven Peaks

No comments:

Post a Comment