Thursday, August 18, 2011

Becker Business

At the reunion I said, "I need to check on my precious little one" referring to Lydia. Blake stepped in front of me and said, "I am right here!"

I got my haircut this morning, then Josh, then I took the boys this afternoon! When Josh came home I told him how nice his hair looked! Blake said, "Dad where did you go? I went to Erin Fain!" (Thain)

When I put Lydia down for her nap, I read a few books while she drinks her sippy, then lay her down and put her blanket over her legs. I kiss her bunny and snuggle it up to her face! She goes crazy laughing and wiggling! It is the cutest thing!

We read "Who Loves Baby" and she laughs and gets so excited! She tries to say eye, and nose because she knows the Sesame Street book "Eyes, Nose, Fingers and Toes!" She points to the book and herself and me! Again, so cute!! She loves the touch and feel Usborne books!!!

We made it to the tail end of Ashley's reception (Aug. 20). We missed Rachel and Chad's girlfriend so we headed over to the house they were all renting in Lehi!! (Lucky for us!) We got to meet Rachel's boyfriend and Chad's girlfriend!! So glad we dropped by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment