Tuesday, March 15, 2011

They say . . .

Blake "Mom I am concerned Nacho Libre is going to drive our boat!"
***
Grant told Blake he loves how Blake says "bana" for banana. Blake said, "That is because I am Joshua Becker!"
***
Grant told Blake, "Lydia is your baby, my baby, Trent's baby and Dad's baby. Julie had her for all of us to share."
***
Blake "I want Mickey to hold me!"
***
Took off Blake's diaper and tossed it towards the back door. He ran over and looked in it, "Mom my penis fell off, it is in my diaper!"
***
Lydia has 2 bottom teeth! (got them last week) Lydia fell out of the bumbo seat onto the counter!

2 comments:

  1. That diaper story is hysterical! Sorry to hear Lydia fell out of the Bumbo! I think they need to put optional straps in those. Chase always made me nervous in his! Love the St. Patty's Day pictures, especially Lyd's outfit! Have fun in Disneyland! So glad Josh is DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie. Need to add you to my blog. I had to make it private. So, get permission so I can add you! My email just in case is picklensprite@gmail.com

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete