Saturday, March 26, 2011

Becker Business

-Grant said he was allergic to cats. Trent asked if he knew what that meant? Grant replied, "Yeah, it means you hate them!" Trent told him, "No your eyes water and you itch and you have a hard time breathing like mom!" Grant said, "Oh guess I am not allergic!"
**
-Grant asked, "Mom would prefer a burned house or wet house?" Truly this is my kind of game! I kind of hope Grant is entering the chose a or b of a crazy situation stage!!
**
-Trent was getting upset as we drove to Jen's house because he could hear the wind. Blake said in the cutest voice, "Trent don't be afraid, there is no hurricane, don't be afraid of the wind. It's ok!"
**
-Cats have been getting in our shed! This terrifies Grant and gives Blake something to talk about constantly!! "Mom there was a cat and dog in the shed and the dog the slapped the cat across the face!"
**
-Lydia sneezed, a good wet one, and it got on Blake and ticked him off. I said, "Bless you Lydia." Blake said, "She bless you'd on my leg!"
**
-Blake ate a sour gummy worm from Tyson's party. He said, "This is making me smile, see . . . " he showed me as he crinkled his nose and did a huge smile was squinted eyes!
**
-Me "Blake do you want some smoothie?" Blake "No I am having chocolate milk, thank you anyway though!"

No comments:

Post a Comment