Saturday, March 19, 2011

I LOVE GLENDALE

The kids were incredible on the drive down to CA!!! We were thrilled to see Grandpa and Grandma Gardiner at Islands then Grandma Gayle at the hotel!!!

Saturday we started our Glendale adventure from my childhood!! We went to Griffith Park and the did the little train and the horses!! Oh the memories . . . I was overwhelmed in a wonderful way all day!!










Yes, just like I remember!!!








The actual blue trains I rode in!!! Loving this!!!




Trent is the only one we could get to ride the horses!! We loved this as kids!!! Especially Johnny and Paul!!!




Looks the same!!!




Blake did the "go around."












Grandma Dell and Grandpa Reese's old house!!! I wanted to go in soooo badly!!! I love that house!!!!!



The home I was born in . . .





Then we moved next door!




Back to the home I was born in for one quick note, they put a hand written "It's a Girl" sign in the window!!




Toll Jr. High





Comb's house on Sonora we rented before moving to UT!! Had puppies here!!



Oh, my Western house!! But it should be yellow!! I love this house and died no one answered the door when I knocked!! Next time I will get to go in!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment