Saturday, January 15, 2011

Next few days

This is Lydia sucking her thumb to sleep at the hospital before my surgery!

***So Trent's favorite part of the story that just cracked him up (I guess Josh told him) is when Dr. Stewart at the Insta-Care came and in and said "When is the last time you ate or drank something?" Holding my Propel I said, "Right now!" Trent died laughing!!

***I showed Blake the incisions and the drain because he bumped me and it bled. He said, "Mom can I see your ear infection again?" Very dramatically he pulled on my pants just enough to see the top incision. He scrunched his eyes and oooohed for a minute then wanted to see once more. It was so funny!!!

***So Max and Claudia had to put their dog to sleep a week or so ago. They loved Chloe. So when Jill dropped the the kids off at the Simmons, Grant took his shoes off, walked in and said, "Hi Max, Hi Claudia, so why did you guys kill your dog?" I guess when Claudia told Mike, the way she said it was so funny!! Everyone got a good laugh, thank goodness!!

***Blake went back to Jill's Friday afternoon and walked in and said, "Jill, Claudia has a beautiful house!"

***The boys were playing Pirate Stories in the DVD player. Blake came running into my room, "Mom I am afraid of Pirates, I need to get under the covers!"

***Grant told Trent to stop dancing. Trent said, "I will never stop dancing, my heart is beating and that is dancing, I will always dance!"

No comments:

Post a Comment