Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve

Arrived at the cabin New Year's Eve around 5:30pm and it was -1 degree!! Needless to say I was stressing about getting the kids to the cabin! Once again I roasted Lyds and she was thrilled to arrive and get "un"bundled!




After pizza and many treats we got the kids in bed then watched Inception.
9:30am New Year's Day Trent was ready to sled! We told them to wait until 10am, hoping it would warm up a little!!

They actually had a blast sledding even though it was 2 degrees!!










Blake wants to hold Luke all the time! He likes to ask Jill non-stop if Luke needs his bink!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had so much fun! Sorry we didn't make it up there. I don't know how you do it, especially with a sick family that week. I had NO energy to drive up there, I was a zombie New Years Eve. 2 degrees... These Reese grandkids are crazy! :D

    ReplyDelete