Wednesday, August 18, 2010

North Dakota

We flew to No. Dak Friday, August 13th at 1:50pm. Little Lydia blew out of her clothes in the Salt Lake airport on our way through security! Sweet little thing traveled in a diaper and blanket! Her first flight!! She is almost 5 weeks old!!

A retired Air Force pilot sat behind Trent! He was very nice! When we got off the plane, a sweet Catholic Priest was pleased that we had 4 children! He was very kind! From the airport we went straight to Space Aliens! The boys were thrilled!!

Saturday Grandma took the boys to Kohls to get a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and bedtime book! I asked Blake if he wanted to go with Grandma, Trent and Grant to Kohls and he said, "Take Dad." I was cracking up!!

Josh and I did Sealings at 11am then I did Initiatory work at 1pm. Meanwhile Grandma and the boys flew kites! We went to Pizza, yogurt and gumballs! The gumball machine plays music and has a twisty course . . . the boys danced! We hit WalMart to get a few things, dropped them off at home and went bowling!

Sunday we went to church, the temple office and had lunch! Then Josh had a little nap with Lydia!!



The boys and Grandma flew kites again! It was a stunt kite that took the skin off Grandma's hand, so today she wore a glove!! Trent packed this black outfit to be Anican from Star Wars! I went out to take this picture and said, "Look it is Michael Jackson and Anican!"

We drove to McDowell Dam but it was too windy to ride the paddle boats! It was pretty though!!



So we went to Scheels to shoot the guns!

We watched Avatar and Trent was thrilled . . . he has wanted to see it for a long time!
***
Monday we went to the zoo!

Then to the Cheney's to eat lunch and shoot off paper rockets!








I was not feeling well, so we headed home and watched Avatar again! Meanwhile Blake was wild! My mom nicely said, Blake don't touch the baby." He was trying to bonk her with a water bottle lid. Blake came up to me very distraught, "Said Grandma (now in a stronger voice) Don't touch Baby." I was cracking up! Then he tried to run his car on the TV and my Dad said nicely, No, and then he stopped and my dad said, thank you Blake. So Blake again came up to me hurt, "John said No thank you!" The "no thank you" in a strong voice again. Then Blake was banging a light saber on the table and my dad nicely said no no honey. Blake came to me, "Said John No No."
***
My folks took the boys to McDonald's. Josh and I had a movie marathon. We grabbed casadillas from Pancheros and saw Charlie St. Cloud at 7:30pm. Stuck around and saw Eat Love Pray at 10pm! Lydia slept through the 10 o'clocker!!
***
Tuesday everyone went to Space Aliens again and to see Despicable Me! Lydia and I stayed home to rest! I propped her up on a pillow with towels on the sides so she wouldn't tip!

My mom had to give a talk at Relief Society on scripture study! When it was done we went to DiDonnas for dinner and watched The Losers!
***
Wednesday morning headed to Rapid City!!

No comments:

Post a Comment