Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blake says . . .

Blake says:
-to the DVD "Stop kipping." Stop skipping
-to the Baby when she's crying "I know I know Baby." Just like adults say.
-to the Baby when he's going off the diving board, "Watch Baby."
-when he hears the boys in the basement through the monitor, "Hear that Mommy. Hear that."
-when its time for bed "TV Daddy, TV." or "Floor Daddy Floor." Lay on my floor.
-"Mike Jill nice."
-"Uh-oh baby crying."
-"Shoes off Mommy." when he does not want me to leave.

The child is obsessed with trailers, 4-wheelers, snow mobiles and trucks!

Blake uses a strong voice and laughs alot, fake and real! It is seriously so funny!! He calls chips chipys. He tries so hard to speak so clearly! I love it! He is kind of like a little adult! He is incredibly helpful! He gives big reactions to things!

No comments:

Post a Comment