Monday, April 5, 2010

Bonus Room and 1 Talented Man

We changed the bonus room around for 2 reasons: Josh wanted the slide upstairs and the house was making me claustrophobic so close to the computer! I am thrilled with the result! It really is a "play" room now!! Josh did a masterful job on the slide!! I just love how he did it!! (The boys do too!) Josh wanted the boys to name their clubhouse! They wanted "Trent and Grant's Clubhouse." We said what about Blake? They told us he could be their guest. No. So they settled on "Becker Boys Clubhouse." Trent was concerned about the baby girl . . . Josh assured him in the future he would build her a kitchen or something!! (My scrapbook stuff is out so I can work on her baby book! It will look better when I put it away.)





1 comment:

  1. I love the Becker Boys Clubhouse! So cute! Your bonus room looks awesome! Hope you had a great Birthday. Love it that Johnny went into the womens restroom :)

    ReplyDelete