Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Becker Business

Friday April 2 we drove to Layton for Trent's teacher's wedding reception. The kids were so excited for it! Turns out she is, or was the Relief Society President in Uncle Paul's ward. (the single's ward where is serving in the Bishopric) Miss Nielsen is now Mrs. Bull. Trent was very shy when congratulating her. We had doughnuts and headed for home!

Saturday April 3 Trent started getting sick. Scarlet Fever - - we started a round of antibiotics.

Friday April 9 we headed to St. George. The kids were so excited! They wanted to stay in a hotel as a family and watch movies! The weather was nice and we swam! All 3 loved it! We also took them to Chuck-a-Rama. They decided buffets are awesome! We drove home Sunday the 11th.

Last week Josh was cleaning the 4-wheelers and putting them into the trailer. Blake was running in the trailer and skinned his knees. Later he pointed to his knees and said, "Hurt rai-rer." He was telling me he got hurt in the trailer. It was adorable. He loves the trailer. When we drive by or we are outside he says, "Beeles, beeles." He loves the snowmobiles. He is understanding the "wheewers," are in the trailer now! Too funny!!

Now when we put him to bed he says, "floor." He wants Josh or me to lay on his floor. (so we do)

Tuesday the 13th I was getting a pizza from the Pie for Derik and Blake started throwing up in his car seat. I mean violently! He was warm when he woke up from his nap but I had no idea. Poor thing was so sick through Saturday. I just held him in towels and kept the wash going!

Monday April 19th Josh left for Hong Kong. He is going to conventions in Hong Kong and China to look into importing goods. I think it should be awesome for him! Except that I got an email from him and he is exhausted. He comes home Monday April 26.

Tuesday April 20 I took Trent to Dr. Duffy and he still has or his strep throat is back! Poor thing. His tonsils are HUGE! When Josh gets back we will decide if we should take them out! (probably yes)

Yesterday I walked down the hallway and my big old Grant was bathing in the bathroom sink. That night I got on Jill's blog to find out Austin had bathed in their sink too! I was laughing. Josh has the camera so I did not get a picture!

Trent gave Blake a fun dip today. We were in the bonus room watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Blake sat in a big basket and ate his fun dip! It was too cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie! Happy birthday...I am so sorry I missed it and did not call you. Things are crazy around here, super busy. I hope all is well and I am so excited to see that baby girl! I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete