Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Becker Business

Grant stayed dry during the night (2 nights before his birthday!) I said, “Wow, you stayed dry you little 4 year old stud!” His response, “Mom you can call me 4 year old stud!”

Blake thoroughly enjoys putting toilet paper in the toilet and flushing! (even if someone is sitting on the toilet)

Grant adores Trent! Even when Trent is mean, Grant adores him 2 seconds later! Last night we were reading on my bed and I got off the bed - - Grant slid right up next to Trent and put his head on Trent’s shoulder! I was cracking up! Trent told him he was too close!

At Lake Powell in the Slot Canyon, the boys got in a HUGE fight all because Grant wanted to hold Trent’s hand!

Yesterday (10-20) Grant was getting out of the car at Costco and I called him some silly nick name! He said, “Mama don’t call me that, call me four year old stud!”

In Costco Grant wanted some Gogurts. He said, “Mama how much will these cost me?” I told him I was paying for the Gogurts!

Driving yesterday Grant asked me, “When I’m a dad who will be in my family?” I told him his wife and kids. I asked him if he wanted boys or girls for kids. He said boys. He asked me, “Are Michele Beeston’s boy’s dads?” (Derrik 14 Tanner 16) I told him no and that when Tanner got home from his mission he would find a wife and get married and then have kids and be a dad! Grant said, “Will you be the mom in my family?”

Blake is obsessed with balls! He calls them Dol. He saw a globe in Costco and went crazy!! A lady was cracking up at him because he was seriously going crazy for the globe!

Blake walks around talking all day! I absolutely love it!! He is a dramatic little bugger! A lot of his drama comes from his facial expressions and how he draws his breath! Sometimes purposely through his nose and loud other times in a panting way! It is too funny!!

Our neighbors name is Kade, Grant calls him Kady Cat! I am not sure why I love that so much!! Probably b/c Grant made it up!! Kade told Grant he wanted to call him “Granty.” Grant said, “No, call me 4 year old stud, that’s what my mom calls me!”

We went to Pirate’s Island yesterday (10-20) for Jen’s birthday! It was Jen, her boys, Trent, Grant and me! It was so much fun!! Trent took his coins and was off!! He was a crack up! He had over 2000 tickets! As I turned them in kids were asking who won those? They wondered if he practiced. He told them, “No I don’t ever practice.” He knew what he wanted to do and when. He was a man on a mission! He won some tickets for Grant too! He was awesome at this shooter ball game - - he kept getting 500 and 100! I enjoyed just watching him!! He is a very intense child!! When it came to choosing prizes, he let Grant have a bunch of tickets! (Trent is into very trinket-y things!)

Trent bought a green lizard in the hotel lobby at Lake Powell with his allowance! He took it back up to the room, gave it some exercise walking around the room, then wrapped it in a blanket and put it to bed! I love to watch him play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment