Monday, October 12, 2009

Becker Business

Our neighbor Michelle just had her 8th baby. The baby has been crying quite a bit, not to mention caring for 7 others. Grant went over to their house and told Michelle, “This is the messiest house I have ever seen!” Thank heavens Michelle laughed her head off!

Trent and Grant were going to watch a movie together. Trent chose The Reef. Grant said, “I want to watch Go Diego go go. I don’t like when his parents get captured on the reef.” Trent, “Grant I pinky promise I’ll fast forward that part.”

Josh’s MBA study group meets here in our basement on Mondays. Sitting at the table Grant said, “Mom when Trent and I are dads will we be in our Dad’s study group?”

I pulled Blake out of the bath and carried him to his room to get him dressed! When I set him down he ran to hide from me! (Which he always does!) So he is in between the book case and the dresser and he starts to tinkle! I gave a big reaction and kind of screamed! He thought it was so funny!! Now, anytime he is naked, hidden or not, he pushes as hard as he can to tinkle. He thinks it is so funny! I cannot believe he is trying to be funny! And by tinkling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment