Thursday, June 27, 2019

Grant Babysitting

Josh and I left for  Teji's and a movie with the Nelson's. Grant, Blake and Lydia were babysitting Blake and Hazel. When we left a big rain storm came through, really upset Lydia. Then during the movie Grant tried calling, I did not see the missed calls, Josh got up and left. I checked my phone, saw missed calls then these texts. Scared me to DEATH!!!  Poor Grant, scared him to death too. Grant told Blake N.(3 yr.) not put the little end of a water balloon in his mouth. Blake N. ran away and put it in his mouth, thinking it was funny. Grant tried to get it out and Blake N. swallowed it. Poor Grant, he called us and went to Verne's. Blake N. was ok, breathing fine etc. During the movie I leaned over and told Nicole. She was so calm. It was all ok. Later that night Blake N. said to Grant, "I'm sorry Grant I ate the balloon."  Grant said, "It's ok, just don't do it again." Blake said, "Can I do it sometimes?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment