Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Becker Business from Spring

After an interaction with Dane, Lydia said, "Mom, I think there is a subtle chance he is flirting with me."

Boundary change meeting January 28th. Announced right before the RS presidency was going to speak. In my talk I discussed unity. At one point I said something about your ward, then looked up and said, "Whatever ward that might be." Everyone laughed, it kind of relieved the elephant in the room. 

Josh teaching seminary is going well. 

I have been told so many times lately about all the girls' parents who want them to marry Grant and Trent.

Grant was in charge of kickball at the stake carnival. April

Blake was hungry after church not wanting to eat what we had, Josh telling him everything we have made, Blake says very sarcastically, "All right people let’s give the Man a hand."

We encouraged Trent to pray about the Varsity period and about joining Centex. He ended up joining and had a great coach who really liked him. He actually enjoyed playing. It was great. 
 
Josh was not on the list as a chaperone for Six Flags with the band, so he followed the bus to Six Flags to support and love Grant:-) AWESOME!!

Lydia said, "Everytime I yawn water drips down my cheeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment