Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas

We said anytime after 7am come get us! When I took medicine to Trent at 1am, Grant was wide awake. "Hi Mom" from the darkness. He came down with me and checked things out! He was so excited and it was so cute! He later told me he went down with me, once alone, once with Lyd, once with Blake and Lyd. HaHa!!  
7am they were down, out to the family room! 
Grant Golf Pool, Blake RipStick

Lydia bean bag

Trent line kit for the cement


They all got helmets, beautiful helmets!

Took her little zebra for a ride on her new bike!

Took these to show my folks the sod (and that we didn't get enough! Who would have guessed?)

 We went to see Jumanji at 2:40 in Round Rock! Very fun! Lydia left her goggle bag but we were able to retrieve it from the theater. (We were part way down 1431, turned around.) Stopped to get Chinese on our way home, crazy crowded and they lost our order, but after waiting over 45 minutes, went home with food!


My nativity from childhood! I babysat and saved for this. One morning my dad asked how much money I had, he said he would help and we went to get it then! I almost died!!  Wonderful memory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment