Sunday, December 3, 2017

Blaker- 1-9

Blake sent Grandma and Grandpa the cutest text Sundy during church. 
"Hi grandma and grandpa yesterday I tried out the mini bikes, I fell , I lost my balance, I was wiggling back and forth. I jumped off. I scraped both of my boobs, both of my knees, one of my elbows, and I banged my head on the ground, but I had a helmet on. I fell in a patch of pokies. I think I am too small, but my dad thinks I can do it! But I know I can't. He thinks I can do a lot of things. I have to grow bigger. But I do love the four wheeler. Thank you so much! This is blake."

They loved his text and said sorry he fell! Then Grandpa sent this:


Tell Blaker one nine to plant his 
Boobs in this baby.


We all laughed so hard!!

On the way to school the other day Blake saw a Covette and and took some pictures with my phone and sent a text to my dad! It was too cute. He is very aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment