Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Blake

I don't want to forget:

Driving home from Dallas Fort Worth Airport, Blake called Grant a "Dirty minded little freak."
I said, "Hey he is a sweetheart!"
Blake said, "Dirty minded little sweetheart."

After getting Josh from the airport he told the kids they were too loud!!  I turned around and said, "But so adorable!"
Blake said, "We are as cute as we are annoying!"

Blake was complaining about piano lessons. I was explaining how good they are for your brain. He said "It's not like when I play I can feel my brain inbiggering." We both smiled at his word and he said, "See, that's what the piano taught me."

For girl parts Blake uses the word Vanichala. I can't help but to crack up.

Blake was asking me something one day about when a baby is in the Woo. I loved it. Then he and Grant had a little conversation about babies in the Woo. They now know it is womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment