Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4th of July

Had doughnuts, worked at the house, went to In N' Out. 


Lydia built this Christmas Tree with scraps lying around.




After In N' Out and work, we pushed on the Forts swing for a bit.



Blake and I took walk up the dry creek until we came to some water. He found a baby frog and we caught it for Grant and Lydia to see. (In my Diet Coke cup)

Walking up the hill back to the house I was carrying the cup and Blake said, "Mom, keep your eye on the prize, be careful, I want to raise him." 
I asked what he would feed him. 
He told me "I will feed him resources from mother earth."




We went home, showered, hit the Andy's drive through, tried to walk into Leander's Liberty Night but a cop directed us (helpfully) that the fireworks were going to start and to just sit by our car! It was good advice and the show was AWESOME!! Best grand finale ever!! Easy get away.


Love my  crazy chocolate girl!
We missed Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment