Friday, December 16, 2016

Gingerbread Houses and MUCH MORE

I checked out all the kids after the parties, then I ran with Josh to check out tan paint colors. The kids and I ran to Walmart, Grant went to play with DeAndre and Fabion. Trent's b-ball was canceled, so we picked him up at 4:05 and thought we were picking up the Hortons. Trent was hoping to play Misson instead of Gingerbread Houses, but we also had Chance coming. Horton's dad got them, we headed home and I got this text from Grant at 4:22pm. He was riding Fabion's penny board while playing catch with a football!
'Tell should be fell, dour i should be but I don't think I broke it.'

Grant came home, iced his wrist/arm, Trent found a snake in the garage, Reyanna texted me for church keys b/c her wedding was in an hour and a half, I killed the snake, asked Apryl to pick up the pizza, Josh took keys to the church, I wan't sure what to do with Grant! He wanted to make Gingerbread Houses so I said we could hold off Doc till morning! He was pale and I had a feeling it was broken. 

We had pizza, I opened a can of spaghetti sauce for dipping and it exploded all over me and the cabinets, Josh had a migraine, Chance and Trent went to Veteran's Park to play Mission, and we made Gingerbread Houses! 





 I LOVE ribbon candy!








Apryl took this picture of us, haha!
A blanket touched Grant and by his reaction I knew it was broken! Plus he was truly pale and not himself all night. We ace bandaged it and he slept well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment