Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Break Begins

Friday the 19th, after school, Josh and I organized the food storage in the media room!!  Earlier that week, Wednesday, he bought and built 3 white cabinets from Lowes to hold all of the food!  Truly it was so fun!!  It has been driving both of us crazy!!  There is so much to moving, it is hard to be patient!!  When we finished we bought pizza!!  Good day!!

Sunday we had the Canfield's over for hot dogs, chili and sugar cookies! I could not have done it without Verne's help!!  

Monday the 22nd, the boy's had a Christmas piano recital, "Student's only" at 10am!  I loved their songs and really wished I could go! I so enjoyed listening to them practice!!  Trent played Up on the Housetop and Grant played Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree! Blake, Lydia and I took pictures of these Longhorns that live close to the church and piano teacher! During the recital we ran to the YMCA! I wanted Lydia to try out the babysitting with Blake and I wanted to use the Cardio Theater when Christmas Vacation was playing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment