Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Disc Making

I took Grant and Blake to buy Duct Tape on Jan.30th! They spent their own money! Then Lydia and I saw it much cheaper at WalMart! I returned some of the Hobby Lobby tape and bought it at WalMart because I wanted the boys to get some money back!  

They got some Cardboard from the barn and got to work! 
Grant was worried we did not have enough card board! He said, "Can you buy card board? I know you can buy ice!"  Trent said, "What?" Grant, "You know, it just comes with stuff!"  I got what he was saying!!  


That night we had a babysitter! Josh told the boys they could use the pizza boxes!  I had to get a picture! Too funny!!  

Grandma got some Costco boxes for them when she babysat!  All in all we have a lot of TRON disc's and may not be done!!  


Blake's on the left, then Trent, Lyd's 3, then Grant's!

No comments:

Post a Comment