Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Becker Business

***We got a new TV in our family room in December! It has Internet! The kids have LOVED watching NETFLIX!  They started with watching Kickin' It, then Jessie! Moved to the Suite Life of Zack and Cody then the Suite Life on Deck!  They all love it!  But Blake LOVES it!  Cracks me up!!  Blake and Verne watched many episodes together!  
***The Carr's moved out February 1st to a house in AF!
***Lydia was sick the other day! I left to run Grant to music! When I came home Blake was laying behind her on the couch and there was a yellow bowl in front of the couch! I said, "Blake thank you for taking care of her! How sweet you are laying with her!" He smiled and said, "She was coughing a lot so I grabbed this bowl for her. I put it right where we can reach!"  
***Blake was watching Zack and Cody! It was an episode about marriage! He looked at me and said, "Mom, when you have been married a long time, do you get bored?"
***Grant was cleaning the toilet Saturday morning! I don't know why this struck me as so funny, but he came out of the kid's bathroom with his gloves on, Clorox wipes in hand! I said, "Boy buddy you are working hard!"  He said, "There was a big poop on the toilet, if it was you mom, I don't know how you didn't get it in the water!" I laughed and laughed!  
***Blake's teacher is having a baby boy in July! He was so excited to find out what she was having! The kids I drive to school ruined it for him! Another child in the morning class is babysat by the same lady, the child came home and told Lily and Cooper and they in turn ruined it for Blake! I  felt bad, he was soooo upset!!  When Lily and Cooper had the ABC bag, Blake never wanted to know what was in it! He wanted to find out at school!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment