Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

My Minions ready for school!  
 Blake, Lyd and I went to the parade!  Lydia loved it!!  Grant loved seeing his teachers' kids and she loved how absolutely sweet he is with kids!!  Mrs. Iverson, the rocker, sang a song to Blake in the parade about being in her first grade class next year!!  We ran a few errands, sent Lydia to school and headed to Freedom for the parties! 
 Dora and Boots
There are more pictures of Blake and Lydia because I had more time with them!!

I did the craft in Trent's class while my Mom did the craft in Grant's class!  Then we met in Blake's class! Miss Tanya brought Lydia to me at Freedom, so sweet!!  After Blake's class party we headed to Grandma Evelyn's house!
Finally a picture of OUR crew together!!  Trent is Will from Ranger's Apprentice!

Becker Crew


We ate some hot dogs and chili then ran by Grandma Laura's house!  We dropped Trent off at Bailey's to trick or treat with his friends! He was excited! The other kids and I met the Jensen's as we pulled in! We grabbed dad and headed out!! (with Tate and Cadence, dropped Teague at the Locey's house) After a lot of trick or treating, (mom getting cold) we got gas, hit Del Taco, grabbed a hot chocolate at Maverick, picked up Trent at the Thornley's and headed home!!  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment