Monday, October 14, 2013

Grant is 8

Last day of Fall break, Grant's birthday!  He wanted to go to McDonald's with Dad!  It is so different having Dad go to work at a set time!  (kind of hard, we miss him)
 Birthday Blanket
 Met the Simmons at Lowes!


 Lunch at the Pizza Pie Cafe!  Grandma, Simmons and Condie's came!
 Cambri and Lydia
 Blake and Brans
 Bryson, Trent and Liz
After lunch we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2! The boys played the Wii for a bit then we headed to the Olive Garden!
 Grant and Grandma Laura
Grandma Evelyn gave Grant his Scout shirt!!
 Reese's and Grant in his hoodie from them!

 We also had Grandpa Stanton, I wish I had gotten a picture, and Aunt Kathleen! 
Grant at the Orange Leaf!
We LOVE this boy!!! 
(I need to stop using the camera on my phone and carry the Nikon)

I was thrilled we pulled off his birthday in our situation! Being in an unorganized, crazy house is hard for me! But we had a GREAT day!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment