Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Off to Kneaders to eat breakfast!! Costco, the car wash, IFA for peacock food, feed the peacock!
Shower, load the car!! Next to Kobee's house to drop off a watch! Off to Grandma Evelyn's house for Christmas Eve!! We had a "Shepherd's Dinner" then changed into our new PJ's!! The program was next!



We did a book exchange among cousins! Lydia wanted to open her own present, we were very excited!!






Blake got a TRAIN! (B/C Jocelyn bought it before we decided to do books!)

Paper airplanes

Paper Airplanes

Percy from Grandma

Black basketballs from Grandma

A "GIRL" laptop from Grandma

The Crew

We ran by Eric's and Smith's on our way home! Blake was asleep! He did not transfer and could not go back to sleep until midnight! Grant was up at 11pm and came out and said sleepily, "Why didn't Santa leave anything?" BECAUSE it is 11pm and mom, dad and Blake are all awake! I made pumpkin bread around 10:30pm (b/c Blake was still up I figured make it now and not the morning) and had to crush my own cloves! The smell of the bread made the house feel so warm and Christmasy!! Trent was up at 1:45am to use the bathroom and must have wandered, it was all down hall from there! We had Grant by 2:10am! I could hear them checking out the gifts! They tried to get Blake and I semi yelled to let him sleep! They all ended up in our room unable to sleep (Blake just crawled in and kept sleeping) until 7am! I wish I would have chilled out, but I was worried how tired they would all be from NO sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment