Friday, December 16, 2011

Blake

Crawling all over my bed, "Watch out I'm Monster Blake!"
***
Trent was upset hiding in my bed and fell asleep. I pulled out my flute and played it for Grant and Blake. In the morning Blake said, "Trent last night when you were mad mom singed her woop!"
***
Seeing Chipmunk movie at the new Thanksgiving Point Theater addition with our cousins; I took Blake to the bathroom and he said, "What a nice bathroom mom, I am happy in here!"
***
At Trent's 3rd grade Christmas show Blake sat in front of the piano! He said, "Mom where is that music coming from, who is pressing the white keys?"
***
He is loving learning the reindeer names. When we are singing, he tries to join in with all the names with his own rhythm and notes! I love it!!
***
Blake asked me how our teeth stay in. I told him our gums hold them in. He said, "So when we are chewing gum it wraps around our teeth and we chew chew chew." I started to laugh and showed him my gums and explained that one word can mean more things!
***
Blake was laying on his back and had his legs wrapped around Lydia's legs and wouldn't let go. I told him to let her go, he said, "Mom I went fishing and caught some legs!"
***
When he has an accident or has done something wrong he whispers to me! (From across the room or up close.) It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment