Friday, September 9, 2011

Grandpa John

While in Bismarck Paul Blart became a running joke!! Whenever we had to wait in the car, we put it on! It is all we had! My dad and the boys really enjoyed it!! We had a message on our answering machine for Grant from Paul Blart, then this came in the mail!!
Dear Trent, Grant and Blake:
It was nice to see you at the mall in Bismarck. Your Grandma and Grandpa will be home soon and I will be looking for you at In-N-Out Burger, at the movies, and at the Olive Garden. Be sure and get a good education, or in other words do well in school and enjoy it while your young then you won't be a mall cop like me. Grant, it is fun to ride my two wheel scooter, but you don't have to be a mall cop to do that. See you soon, Love to all, Paul Blart, Mall Cop!

The boys and I laughed and laughed! Most of all Blake! He held the letter and could not stop laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment