Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Night

Josh and I went to dinner while the boys were at Miss Tanya's house! McCarlie met us there and we chatted a bit, then he headed to a wedding reception!

I got this sweater and flower from Kid to Kid, the onsie from my mom! I was very excited the flower matched!!








Tonight was "P is for party." The boys made pigs, puppets and puzzles! Brinkley helped Blake sew his puppet! Trent's pig is saying, "Yo dog!"


Trent helped the kids write letters to Santa and decided to leave them under the tree. A kid at school told him to leave the letters under the tree and Santa would get them!
***
Trent's letter: Trenton Linfield Becker
Der Santa I hop you hav a mare crismis. Wats yor favrit colr? and wats your brthday? ples leave us a note abawt this stuf. I'll lev you a present lev us a note befor crismis so we can git it so we can giv it to you.
***
I washed a diaper today! Opened my washing machine and almost died!!
***
I was working on some birthday/Christmas presents this evening and got super glue all over my fingers. When they started sticking together I grabbed a paper towel to hold the little tube. I was able to get most of the paper towel off, but this feeling is going to drive me crazy!!!! The problem was puncturing the tube with the lid . . . as soon as I did it, super glue started coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment