Saturday, December 4, 2010

Becker Business

Grant was outside playing and a neighbor dog who wanders alot was in his Santa suit. Grant came home and told me, "Mom I told Sammy I want a bike and a skateboard and a candy cane." I laughed, very cute!
***
Lydia was dressed in a cream outfit from my mom. I held her up and said, "Lydia is going to be our cream angel this Christmas." Grant said, "Mom what are you going to dress me as for Christmas?"
***
I was singing Trent's piano song, "Love somebody yes I do, love somebody but I won't tell who." Blake said, "I love Austin, I will tell you Austin." But he did it in a sing song voice!!
***
Monday Grant said, "Mom now are you going to garlic the whale?" I finally figured out he was asking me if I was ready to put garland on the rail (railings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment