Friday, September 10, 2010

He loves me . . .

Julie-
I had to email you this story because I thought it was really cute. This Labor day weekend we went camping and took Jake's cousin's little girl Sara Wirth. One day Keira and Sara were taking flowers and doing to whole he loves me he loves me not thing and I asked Sara "who loves you or loves you not?" She replied a really cute boy in my class named Trent. I started thinking how you and Jakes cousin live close by and then asked Sara what Trents last name was. She replied Becker. Keira immediately said we know him! Sara then got a little embarrassed and wanted to double check, she said he has blonde hair and a little brother named Grant. Yep we know him Keira said. Sara did ask us not to tell him but I thought it was so cute I had to pass it along. Later Keira was concerned that they shouldn't date because they were related. But I told her that since you were my second cousin and Sara's mom was Dads cousin they would be okay. Looks like Trent is the ladies man!!!
Love ya, Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment