Saturday, April 13, 2019

Grandma G's Funeral

April 12
Lydia and I flew in and went to Texas Roadhouse for James' birthday! 


Ran by the church to see the display Jen and Jill set up. Saw Johnny and fam there and Luke.




April 13
James' baptism 10am.

Anna, Chera, Carly, James, Paul, Kate

Luke, Kate, Carly, Scarlett, Lyd, Jack, Will, Noah


Viewing then funeral.
The kids sang. 
The funeral was so nice.






Mark, JT, Sandy, Kent, Gayle, Jeff, Janice, Julie

Jen, Julie, Jill, Johnny, Paul



Lunch at the church after.

Lydia's art piece was in a show at Glen High School, Rachel Leavitt took a picture and sent it to me.

Lydia left the lunch to go see Lizzy leave for Prom!



Aunt Janice made this for GG YEARS ago! I always remember it hanging. I love it!

I love this picture too. I always remember my mom borrowed Stephanie Smith's dresses for it.
Front: Julie, Carol (GG), James (GG), Jeff
Back: Mark, Sandy, JT, Gayle, Kent, Janice

Lot's of family came back to my folk's house after the lunch. My mom had sandwiches etc. for everyone in the evening. My sisters got Cafe Rio for me because my birthday was the next day.

 Security was crazy Sunday the 14th, and we were early. Luckily we made it! 
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory on our way home from the airport. The boys washed and cleaned the car and Josh built this BEAUTIFUL bench for me!! I saw something on the porch then was so excited when we got closer!! I love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment