Friday, March 15, 2019

Becker Business from Feb. 14 to April 8

Blog
Feb 14
Allison‘s dog Bella killed a baby pig. There are hogs behind her house. She came and showed us. It had bugs or ticks all over its belly.

Ward b-ball tourney Grant 3 point shot at the beginning. The kid's watching realized we had brothers playing brothers, Zinn's, Beckers. Great shot to make! Eross and his ward went crazy for Grant and called him Bradwick, screaming and yelling for him and only him.  (Which the kids now know him as and say hello wherever he goes--Leavitt's house, fireside, church things.)

March 5 Text from Rachel Leavitt:
I wanted to add that I interviewed Soren for his birthday today and when I asked who is best friend is, he said Blake.  I asked why and he said “because I can always be my real self with him, he gets me and I feel safe with him.”
Awwwww 🥰 I loved this so much I thought I’d share ☺️

March 11 
Travisso is really clearing the hillside, very sad. Animals moving this way, Theo goes crazy, he can smell them and hear them. There was a coyote out in the yard, he started to go towards it then the coyote started to run away when we called Theo back with the whistle and cheese. He is crazier than normal he goes outside and barks constantly which he did not used to do. He knows inside the house when there’s a skunk outside before we can even smell it, I open the door with a crack to smell to see if it’s a skunk so I don’t let him out. He knows when things are out there. Hopefully once the animals move through from Travisso he will calm down.

March 12 Lydia made a Blake poster for friend Elise, took notes on a stickem, things about Blake. Also printed a picture of Blake to tape on it. 

March 23
Took Trent to the church to play b-ball with some friends. A guy said he reserved the building told the kids to leave. He then turned the lights out on them. I went and talked to the guy. We were ticked. 
They went to Bahama bucks, I ran to the store. Trent said to pick him at Logan's house although Logan was out of town. He went in Logan's house as a joke b/c he knew the code. It set the alarm off and the police came. I told Tiff we would go back. Trent apologized!!
Then I chipped my tooth.
Grant went to the Porters that night to hang.

March 24
Trent speak on Atonement, took a few hours to write his talk.
Leah Ferguson sent nice text.
Hi Julie! I wanted to tell you how touched and impressed I was by Trent’s talk. So grateful for his example to my kids, he is so bright and thoughtful. Please tell him thank you for me! Hope you guys enjoyed your spring break! ❤️

April 3
Natalie and Trent having a hard time. Need to just be friends. Everyone has their own perception.

March 31 From Jen Tall:
I just went to visit grandma and here is part of our conversation

Grandma just asked me if I heard she got a Zebra - I asked her how she got a zebra she told me she knows a man at the zoo 

I asked Grandma if she liked the sunshine coming in through the window and she said Grandpa and I were waiting for this weather so he could show off the skill of his giraffe

Then I said so grandma you have a zebra and grandpa has a giraffe? And she stopped for a second and said oh no I don’t have a pet

So if you want to good spiritual visits you should go with Jill. If you want to hallucinations you should go visit with me


April 3. From Grandma Gayle:
From my sister Janice who visited GG today.........So GG was super sleepy. She was bummed that she woke up cause she said she has been trying to die for the last 3 days. She said Dad is there and she talked to him but he just nods. She asked me if I saw him. She thanked me for supporting her and told me good bye and I needed to go so she could go. Not sure what this all means but I think she is almost ready to go.

April 4
Grant trying out for soccer
April 5- MADE IT!!! Then went to Michaella Smith’s house for a get together!

April 8 GG Pass 7:38.  My text:
Yes it is😢 I told my kids I am happy she is on the other side, the tears are for a lifetime of appreciation 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment