Monday, November 27, 2017

Kids

Card from Lydia to Theo and me! She read it to both of us.

Mine says, "I love you, I miss you when I am at school, I can not wait to see you at home." Then a box and "Theo gets this card, 'I miss you I want to take you on a walk.'"


I love you. I love you mom you are osume (awesome.)

Blake drew this darling picture, it says, "We got a four wheeler!!!!!!"

Grant drew this awesome tree. . . . 

and this!

Blake's Thanksgiving break journal entry: (He has fantastic writing)
"My thanksgiving break was great! I went to the beach. My favorite thing to do is skim boarding. Skimboarding is when you run and trow the board and land on it.  I love to skimboard. My skimboard has a curve on the front of the board so I can jump the waves. On my trip I went body boarding. I would say body boarding is more fun than boogie boarding."

No comments:

Post a Comment