Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Trent Stitches

I saw LHS on my phone, I was on the other line with Josh, clicked over and it was the athletic trainer. I knew Trent was in basketball b/c of the time. He said Trent needed stitches and I was SO relieved no concussion! He told me to go to Egelsee right as he walked in to take food to Ray. Egelsee said he would meet me before Ray's game.  I picked Trent up and hurried to Egelsee's office. We really liked him, it went well. It was DEEP! 
Turns out Trent and Logan collided. Logan called to see how he was, it was sweet and funny. Obviously not his fault!
Before


After


Later that night my dad called, I was on the other line with Kelli. He then called Trent said it was very important I check my email! (Trent had expressed his concern that picture day was coming.)  Here is what I found:

Please share immediately with my precious grandchildren. 

Humbly yours,

Grandpa


Now listen up all you bitches
My grandson Trent just got six stiches

He took a cheap shot right above the eye
Could have kneaded this butt right in the thigh

But Trents to classy for something like that
He’ll put hot pepper in his jock causing a splat

A splat you say, whatever could that be 
He could have hit him in the unit with his other knee

Trents OK with showing his wound
Its picture day and the girls will swoon

Perhaps his picture can be retaken
So everyone will know that he’s not faken

Width B-Ball season clear in our view
This point guard will really come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment