Saturday, March 11, 2017

Don't Forget

Things I don't want to forget!

When Lydia lets Theo out into the backyard, she says, "Have a great day!"

Blake can imitate Kevin Lancaster the banker. After going through the drive thru at the band and chatting with Kevin, Blake did this little smile and thing with his eyes and said "Who am I?" I knew instantly it was Kevin and laughed so hard! He can imitate Logan Carpenter's dancing too! He is awesome, Blake I mean!

Trent bought a phone on January 30th. After all the coach stuff we went through I had very strong feeling it was time! He pays his bill! He won an I-pad in Band and sold it to Grandma Gayle to help pay for the phone! The phone has been great! 

Josh also won an I-pad at a late, work Christmas Party! (Meaning in Jan. instead of Dec.) We  couldn't believe it, very exciting!!! 

Lydia is my cafeteria girl! She will eat whatever and sometimes buys Cinnamon Rolls. The boys get nervous and she explains exactly how to go through the line! 

I leaned over to Blake at church and said, "Blake, your barn door is open."  He said, "I leave it open so the horses can frolic." We could not stop laughing!

A couple traumas from the school year (so not calendar year), AF house, Allison house, basketball coach at Trent's school. In all situations we learned, no good deed goes unpunished! J/K It is sometimes hard to do the right thing when you feel messed over, but important to do it anyway! Everyone has their own perception and communication is the key to life!!  

The kids really wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A, Lydia said she wanted to buy everyone lunch. Trent said no way, save your money Lydia, Grant said ok I do a lot for you Lydia, Blake said ok (mom I will put money in her wallet without her knowing.) She was so sad they weren't going to let her that we decided I would pay half and she would pay half.

Some girls on Grant's soccer team were not nice during Sunday School. As he told us after church, Blake pretended like I was holding him back and was trying to get out of the church doors and he was all crazy intensely saying, "Let's go get them, take me to them!" It was so cute and supportive! 

Trent was sincerely cracking up because Lydia was so adorable on the hover board. 

The kids love playing on the trampoline all day long with balls and hockey sticks and hoops. 

They switch shows, I really love it. Right now they love to watch how to train your Dragon cartoon. They all watch together.  (It was Jesse at one point, Liv and Maddi, etc.)

Josh has worked at the house till 2:30am and once till 5am with Dean! Dean has been an amazing friend to Josh! The hours he has put in are amazing!!!

Grant and Blake each played in the pouring rain twice! Grant was on astro turf and it was pouring! Blake was at Milburn and it was muddy!!!


We do not live in our ward boundary right now, and it is very fun to see the missionaries for the Whitestone Ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment